Friday, April 1, 2016

Workout routine!

Today I will be telling you about my workout routine. This year I have decided to start being more active. I admit to having some days were I skipped working out, but must day's I have stuck to my plan. I have a certain routine that I will be sharing with you. My routine is following the blogilates workout calendars. The free workout calendars can be found on www.blogilates.com The famous youtuber has created hundreds of workout videos, this calendar combines videos together for an around one hour workout. The peppy workout instructor really inspires you to keep going. Also blogilates is pop pilates, which combines fun pilates moves with upbeat songs. I know what your thinking, sounds easy, but some videos are actually pretty hard. I think that if you are doing the whole videos and working hard you will get a great workout. I hope you take my advice and try some of Cassey's videos.
Try this video now!

Love,
Olivia


4 comments:

  1. I also have been following the Blogilates workout calendar since 6th grade, I love it and hate it all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know right sometimes its so challenging.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for posting this! It is really interesting!

    ReplyDelete