Saturday, May 28, 2016

Birchbox!!!

For my birthday, I got four months to birchbox, a subscription service. If you haven't heard of birchbox it is a beauty box that you sign up for and you get samples of products each month. You can customize your box so it is just right for you, for example if you have oily skin you can enter that into the survey you take when you sign up. I decided to make this blog post a little bit differently. I decided instead of typing all about these products, I would tell and show you these new products. Watch this video to see me trying these products out. I hope you enjoy the video and if you want to buy a birchbox you can find it at this link. https://www.birchbox.com/



I know that the video was not the best, but I hope you enjoyed something different on my blog today. I am trying to keep posting regularly, but that might not always work. Thanks for reading!
Love,
Olivia

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I've been wanting a birchbox subscription forever. You should try a tutorial on your new products :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting a birchbox subsription for so long! This makes me want it more!!

    ReplyDelete