Friday, May 6, 2016

Spring Outfit Ideas

I am so exicted for todays post. I have spent lots of time planning this post. I hope you enjoy it. I am posting outfits I have worn this spring so far. I hope you like them and get inspiration from this.

For outfit number one, it was a sort of rainy day. It was also sort of cold for spring. I wore a tanktop with a jean jacket over it. I think the jacket adds a lot to the outfit. I wore leggings with it to dress done the outfit. I paired my sperry's with the outfit to add a hint of summer to this outfit. 
tank top-Aeropostle
Jean jacket- Hollister
Leggings- Target
Shoes- Sperry



For outfit number to it was also colder then usual. We had a few days of bad weather here. I wore a plain white shirt and jeans. This is a pretty typical outfit for me. To spice up the outfit I added a floral scarf. I think it was a simple spring outfit. In this picture you can't see my shoes, but I am wearing my Sanuk's. If you have never heard of them they are sandals that have yoga mats as the sole of the sandal. These sandals are very comfortable and great for if your doing a lot of walking, but you don't want your feet to get hot in tennis shoes.
Shirt- Forever 21
Jeans- Hollister

The next outfit is for when it is warmer outside. I wore a white sweater, this is a nice sweater for the in between winter and spring season. It is light and flowy. I also wore pink flowy shorts that have lace trim on the bottom. These shorts are surprisingly comfortable. I wore my sparkly sandals to complete this look. 
Shirt- Target
Shorts- T.J. Maxx
Sandals- Kohl's 

That is all for my blog post today. I hope you enjoyed this post!Thanks so much for following me on my blogging journey. I hope you enjoy this blog. 
Love,
Olivia

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of Mrs. Albrecht's blog! I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete