Friday, July 15, 2016

Frosting Recipe!!!

Hi guys, Today I will be telling you about a frosting recipe I tried on my cupcakes on Wednesday. I sadly do not have a cupcake recipe for you, because I used a funfetti box mix. I could have made my own cupcakes, but I was being lazy. So here is the recipe.

You will need:
3 cups powdered sugar
1/3 cup margarine or butter, softened
about 2 tablespoons of milk
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla

Mix powdered sugar and butter. stir in vanilla and milk; beat until smooth and of spreading consistency. You can also add food coloring if you want. Frosts a 13x9 inch cake or fills and frosts two 8 or 9 inch cake layers. I used the portion to frost around 24 cupcakes. This recipe is from Betty Crocker's Cookbook.
Thanks for reading this quick blog post. If you try this tweet me a picture. @oliviaoistad
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment